NETA Level III Technician
Typical duties include performance and management of routine and moderately complex tasks and projects, record keeping, evaluation of test data and responsibility for the safety of others. Individual must be qualified to provide guidance and be capable of performing electrical power switching.
- 64 hours of safety training including knowledge of:
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Arc Flash and Shock Hazard Analysis
- Electrical Energy Control Procedures
- 400 hours of electrical training
- Five years related experience or technical education
- Must also meet requirements of Level II technician
- Must pass examination given by NETA governing body
- Exam composition
- 13% - Safety
- 23% - Electrical Testing Fundamentals and Theory
- 47% - Component Testing
- 17% - Systems and Commissioning
This position is available at all PSG locations but training may be required at the HQ in Tipp City OH.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.