NETA Level II Technician
Performs limited testing and service work. Safety knowledge to include an understanding of lockout/tagout procedures and requirements, arc-flash and shock hazards analysis and other facets of hazardous electrical energy control procedures.
- 40 hours of safety training
- 160 hours of electrical training
- Two years related experience or technical education
- Must also meet requirements of Level I technician
- Must pass examination given by NETA governing body
- Exam composition
- 15% - Safety
- 25% - Electrical Testing Fundamentals and Theory
- 55% - Component Testing
- 5% - Systems and Commissioning
This position is available at all PSG locations but training may be required at the HQ in Tipp City OH.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.